Saturday 3 September 2011

A Weekend In.







I am sadly cooped up this weekend with a cold, it was slightly here yesterday (Friday) and woke up this morning like a bear with a sore head, so my weekend so far has consisted of sleeping, watching television and films, lemsip and being best friends with the tissue box! 

My summer is now coming to an end and I move back to University in less than two weeks, I'm starting to get excited now (hi Kate). I'm going to have to work hard this year if I expect to even pass. I'm also really looking forward to doing my make up course in April for 24 weeks, it's giving me something to work towards and to look forward to. 

I guess this is just a quick update, I willl probably be a bit MIA due to moving and getting back into the swing of things, I am also looking for a job for when I go back to University, as lack of money means I can buy very little, which also leads to very few posts as nothing new or exciting is going on in my life. 

Hope you're all well. I'll hopefully have a couple of posts in the next couple of weeks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment