Monday 20 June 2011

FOTD 20.06.2011


Since I had all my hair cut off I've felt completely un-photogenic, so FOTD with be far and few between if I'm honest. I happened to have time today to do my make up, even though it is simple as all I was doing was popping into town and I also had an interview, but didn't want to be too done up. My camera was handy and I happened to get one decent shot (I took about twelve photos!)

Face
Superdrug Vitamin Illuminating Moisture Cream
Benefit Erase Paste in No1 Fair
Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 mixed with No7 Skin Illuminator in Peach
Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in C3/K3 Rose Beige
Benefit Hoola to Contour
Benefit Coralista
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Me Me Me Beat The Blues to Highlight

Eyes
Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night in 001 Black

Lips 
Bourjois 100% Natural Origin Lipstick in 06 Rose Tendre
Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss in Brun Poetic

All set with Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment