Sunday 19 June 2011

So here's the thing...

I really do love the blogging world, and I would like to properly kick start this one of mine, but at times I find posting a chore, just because I don't know what to write about. I'm quite a heartfelt person, and as I want to keep my blog about light hearted things, such as make up, what I may have bought in recent weeks, things I may be lusting after, or specific trends etc. that I am loving.

After a lot of thought, I've decided to have two blogs, this one 'Bethan Alice's  Beautique', but I also want another one, which will have maybe a daily post about my day, something I may feel strongly about, and also person life problems which will all face, may it be boys, dieting, bullies, friendships, relationships with friends, family and the opposite or same sex. I am in the process of making a name for said blog. I also need to get computing skills back up to scratch! As once upon a time I used to be a total whizz at the stuff, now I'm a complete novice!


Things to look forward to from this blog:
  • Skin care routine 
  • Favourite summer nail polishes
  • Favourite blushes 
  • Make up routine
  • Summer fashion post of some sort
I hope everyone out there and their dad's had a lovely father's day. My dad spent his day pottering in the garden, and being fed with a scrummy sunday dinner and a lovely piece of chocolate cake, and now is relaxing with one of his action films with my brother!
B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment