Wednesday 12 October 2011

Back to Reality




After a lovely long Summer at home with my parents it has sadly come to an end. No more doing what I wanted when I was off work, no more lie ins, relying on my mum to do my cooking, washing and ironing, it's all down to me again. Don't get me wrong, my mum didn't wait on me hand and foot, I did the laundry and cooked meals a few times a week, but it's nice sometimes to have someone do things for you. I was also sad leaving some people behind, some of my friendships back home really strengthened, and I miss them a lot. 
I'm not sad to be back at University, I'm so glad to be back with my friends on my course, and of course the girls that I live with have become like the sisters I never had. 
Needless to say now that I'm in second year, there's no more skipping lectures for no reason, no partying 4 times a week, I also am budgeting my money a lot more because I don't want to have to ask other people for money. I'm nearly twenty (eek), so I need to become even more independent. 
I've also decided to take blogging into my hands a bit more, I really enjoy it and never really do enough of it, I am reading blogs and commenting them every single day, but never put any time or effort into my own. I'm hoping to get into more of a routine in the next week, so maybe in that time I will draft up some posts. 
Some of the things that will be coming up on my blog, a haul of make-up etc that I have purchased lately, a couple of reviews, I'm also going to start doing a weekly 'ins and outs' post, I know pretty much all bloggers do this, but these are one my favourite types of posts, and I also think it's a good way to keep posts coming on your blog.
Hope you've all been well! 
B. x

No comments:

Post a Comment