Tuesday 14 February 2012

Where have you been hiding?


I'm sorry for being so MIA when it comes to my blog. I'm always about I just haven't really been as connected with the internet world as I usually am. I'm available most times on twitter and email, and I have still been reading other blogs and watching YouTube, I've just been so stressed with Uni work and had a few things going on in my personal life as well which has put a stop to my blogging, BUT I am back, slowly but surely. I'm going to try and be a little more pro-active with my blog. I'm not going to say how much or how often I am going to post, because sometimes it isn't always possible, but I will try my best. I have just started training as a make up artist, so I think I might post weekly about that, just little updates with photos from the class, as it's an evening class that I go to once a week, it will be easy enough to update you as to what I've learnt etc and of my experience with the training. I've only had one class, and it was simply an induction but I am thoroughly looking forward to it now. For now I will say  bye, and watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment