Monday 2 January 2012

2012


  • My number one main goal for 2012 is to loose weight, I'm not putting a time limit on it, or even a target weight by  a certain time of the year, I want to loose weight at a steady speed until I am content. Even if it's 1lb or 2lb a week, I feel as long as it's coming off then I'll be happy. I've joined slimming world, so that I have a routine and plan to follow with food etc. 
  • I want to drink a lot more water, I suffer with dry skin and feel that it is mainly down to not drinking enough water to keep my body and skin completely hydrated. 
  • I would really like to save some money this year, I am the worst person at saving money, I no sooner have money in my pocket than it's out again. I've decided I will start saving in lower amounts, I'm going to  buy myself a money box which has no opening, preferably a pretty one, that to get into you have to smash, and I'm going to save £2 coins in it until it is full, I want to do this because I want to build myself a foundation of money for my future, even though I am only in second year at University I want to do so much once I've finished that I feel there's no time like the present to start putting towards my future. 
  • Next I want to give myself a good exercise routine, whether it's half an hour a day, or if for one reason or another I am unable to do it everyday, I'd like to do at least 2 to 3 hours of exercise a week, whether it's going out walking, swimming, playing the Wii Fit, or doing an exercise DVD, it's something that is making me exercise and keep myself fit. 
  • I would like to give myself one night off a week to do what I want for myself, whether it's going out on a night out with friends, or going to the cinema, for something to eat, I want to take just time out from University work, and general work so that I'm not getting overwhelmed.
  • The next thing is that I would like to do 2 to 3 hours a day of University work, whether it's completing assignments, sorting out lecture notes or doing some extra reading, I will feel that I am covering all areas to get the best grade possible for the end of the year and I will be prepared for my exams. 
  • I want to ensure that I have early nights so that I don't lie in late as much, I haven't been so bad this year in the first semester but while I have been home at Christmas I have been very lazy, lying in late and not being very active, I have taken my time at home as a complete time out. I also want to keep tidy and organised to avoid any disruption at all costs. 
  • For my blog I would like to post 2 to 3 times a week also, for these first time weeks I have assigned what I am going to post so that it gets the ball rolling. 
  • Finally, for 2012, I want to just concentrate on myself, I tend to put other people before me, mostly people I don't really know, so I've decided I want to change this, not 100%, I don't want to become selfish, but I need to take more time for myself. 

What are your resolutions girly's?
I will be posting, more beauty or fashion related resolutions in the near future.






No comments:

Post a Comment