Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Tag!


I've seen this on a couple of blogs so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do it also :) 

1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
I have two, there's The Holiday, which I love to watch at Christmas, and also The Muppets Christmas Carol is a winner!

2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Colour? 
The golds and silvers, all the sparkly ones! I'm a sucker for some glitter, and Christmas is the best time to get away with it! 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I open my presents and have breakfast in my pj's, so does my mum and brothers, then we'll all get ready and put dressy casual clothes on. We have our Christmas dinner on boxing day which we get more dressed up for as my mum's birthday is on Christmas Day, so we put time aside for that! 

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
My mum, just because she does so much for us all. Plus I'm single at the minute, if I wasn't maybe it would be different, I don't know. 
  
5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Day, never done anything on Christmas Eve apart from chill out watching TV

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No! But I'd love to....maybe that's something I could do while I'm home on break. 

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I just like spending time with family and friends. And getting away with putting yourself in food coma's haha!
  
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Not really, maybe I'll have to think about that one! 

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
I love the cookie, sweet, and cinnamon smells. YUM! 
  
10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Definitely the Christmas Dinner itself with all the trimmings! I can't wait for my mum's cooking again!! 

I Tag all Who Read This!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment