Sunday 3 April 2011

My Week In A Nutshell

 
 
I have been pretty MIA since I started my blog, I just didn't have the heart for it for a long time, I was settling into University, and I also had a few things going on in my personal life, but, I am back, with a new outlook and I am definately going to start making a point of posting every few days. I've enjoyed reading weekly updates, so I've decided to jump on the bandwagon, I don't want to use the same titles, hence the 'in a nutshell' title. I won't stick to one day either, as I am travelling between Manchester and Belfast in the next week, and throughout forseeable months, so I will post when I can, it may end up being a Sunday, but I won't promise to a certain day of the week. 
  • This week was  my final week of lectures at University, I am unsure if you know but I study Events Management degree, and I'm only in my first year, and I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember the day I moved to University, and feeling incredibly homesick, and now I'm loving where I live and I'm looking forward to the rest of my years here. I'm just not looking forward to my end of year exams though, as I'm not the best person at exams, I get so nervous. 
  • This week has also been a tough one for finding a job, but I have been given a few office hours in my dad's place of work, which I'm really grateful for, as I am in desperate need of the money at the minute with paying for my house for next year. 
  • I have decided to make a drastic change in my hair, I really want to go lighter, think Kimberley Walsh, but I will be doing a post about this in the next few days. As I've had a bit of a dye dilemma, where I put a brown on my hair and it has gone pretty much black, which I definaltely didn't want! So I am thinking of using 'Colour B4' which I've seen a few people using online, and I've read a few mixed reviews on it. I also want healthier hair, so I'm going to have a good chop when I go home, and I'm also going to use a new hairdressers as my old hairdressers has become incredibly overpriced. 
  • I am still trying to loose weight, but being at University I am finding it hard, I've been swimming a couple of times, and I've also invested in a couple of workout DVD's, this is also a post I will be doing in the future, when I start to take losing weight a lot more serious I will post about it and my progress.
  • Finally, I have decided to stop buying certain make up for a while, I need to use up things like Mascara and Foundation, I don't mind having a collection of blushers, bronzers and eyeshadows, I have seen the new MAC Collection "Quite Cute" and I really want a few items from that, so I may look into it next week if there's anything left. 
B. x

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you were a fellow events student! wish i'd gone to mmu rather than mine pfft! x

    ReplyDelete