Monday 12 December 2011

Style Crushes #2

Mollie King - I seriously have a thing for the style of the Saturdays at the moment. My last style crush post had Vanessa White in it. I love Mollie's style at the minute, I've really got into cute little dresses and she's always wearing some lovely pieces, whether it's day or night pieces. I also love how she looks since she had her hair cut, it's really changed her look, I think she looks a bit more sophisticated even though I love really long blonde hair. I think I like Mollie because she seems like such a genuine grounded woman!






Lauren Conrad - I L.O.V.E Lauren Conrad. Way back when she was on Laguna Beach I loved her right the way through The Hills as well. I even own her books. She's just such a likeable person. And as for her style, to be honest, I'm sure that needs no explanation!






Keri Hilson - I don't think this girl gets the recognition she deserves for her style throughout her time in the music industry. I remember first ever seeing her on TV, in Timbaland's 'Way I Are' video a good few years back, and since then she's drifted on and off our screens. I love her versatility, from wearing all leather as featured in the above image, to a sweater and jeans to some of the most stunning evening dresses I've seen. She's definately one to look out for!

Who are your style crushes at the minute?






No comments:

Post a Comment