Tuesday 6 December 2011

What's in my Make-up Bag?

Please Note: The picture quality isn't great, the lighting is really bad in my room with the bad weather so nothing was going to improve these images. But you get the idea :)


This is my Make-Up Bag! It was around the £5 mark from Claire's Accessories,  I bought it this summer so they may still do it! I'm a huge hello kitty fan, I have two other larger Hello Kitty Make-Up bags, they are totally different, I use them for when I am moving between houses. I also have my eye on another one in Rymann Stationary.


And what's inside (I tend to use most of these in my everyday make-up, although I tend to change my blush and eye-shadow choices every few days. 
-Benefit Hoola Bronzer
-MAC Pigment in Heritage Rouge 
-Vivo Baked Blush in  Peaches & Cream
-Bourjois Volumizer Mascara in 01 Noir
-Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara in Black 
-MAC Paint Pot in Painterly 
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
-MAC Eye Kohl in Smoulder 
-Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
-Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in 2. Blushalicious 
-MUA Clear Mascara (bit brown looking from setting brows)
-Barbara Daly Moisture Foundation in Almond
-Benefit Erase Paste in NO.1 Fair 
-Miss Sporty Fabulous Eyes in 130 Sweet Berry 
-Me Me Me Beat the Blues Illuminator in Sunbeam

What's in your daily Make-up Bag?



No comments:

Post a Comment