Monday 5 December 2011

Update & Getting Into the Christmas Spirit



I have become a very blogger. I was never that great to begin with, but I do enjoy the blogging and you-tubing world. I was so surprised at how much insight you get into the beauty and fashion community, just by following a blog and subscribing to a youtube channel. I have decided on the run up to Christmas I will make a much more conscious effort to blog, as it is coming up to the end of the first semester at University which means I will have much more free time on my hands over the festive season. 
I've also taken some time to think about what I would like to include into my blog, I don't want to feel like I am copying other blogs so I've been thinking of some various ideas for future blogs. But in the mean time I'm going to do some generic posts, such as my 'Everyday Make-up Look', what I'll be wearing to a work Christmas dinner, date nights etc. Also 'What's in my Make-Up bag?' and hangbag posts etc. I will also post about what I have wish listed for Christmas. I tend to find this time of year an easy to for myself to blog as I have more of an idea what I want to post about, we'll just see how it goes, also I want to include a lot more of my own photos etc. So I'm going to get onto that these next few weeks. 
In other news I finally have a job in the pipeline, and I'm excited to announce I am going to be training as a Make-Up Artist in April 2012, I've been lucky enough to find a course that goes hand in hand with timing with my degree, so I get to do two things I really enjoy. I am SO excited about this. I am also VERY excited about Christmas. I can't wait to get back to my family homes, to have someone else cook for me, have the comfort of my own house, my dogs and the company of my mum. 
Anyone else as excited as me about Christmas? 
B.x 

2 comments:

  1. Hope all works out with the job and that sounds great about training to be a Make up artist, I bet it'll be so much fun! I'm really looking forward to Christmas too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Caroline
    I found out I got the job yesterday which made for a very good day!
    Glad you're excited about Christmas as I am too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete